CEH's Press Office manages media relations for all aspects of CEH research and corporate activities, including work carried out at all of our locactions within the UK.
***We currently have two vacancies is our Communications Team***
- Head of Communications and Engagement (closing date 27 March 2018)
- Media Relations Officer (closing date 1700GMT 22 March 2018)
The Press Office issues Press Releases to journalists from a wide range of media outlets, announcing findings from new research or giving details of significant events at CEH which are of wider interest. Please email the Press Office if you wish to receive advance information from us.
The Press Office can put journalists in touch with relevant scientists, technical and support staff for background information on any of our research. Journalists are welcome to visit our research sites for briefing – contact the Press Office to make arrangements.
The Press Office is based at our Wallingford site.
Contact details for journalists only:
Contact: Barnaby Smith
Mobile: +44 (0)7920 295384
(Paul Fisher and Wayne Coles no longer work for the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology)
- If you are not a journalist, please email the Enquiries Supervisor or call the enquiries supervisor on 01491 692371.
- Many of our press releases are posted on AlphaGalileo and EurekAlert!
- Visit our News pages for recent stories from CEH
- More on our work can be found on our blog.