Unfortunately the UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology is unable to provide any work experience placements or internship opportunities at this time. However, you can still get involved in our research through our Citizen Science projects.

UKCEH could be your host institution if you are considering applying for a Research Fellowship or a Studentship.