Social Media: | Twitter, | LinkedIn,
My research interests are in hydrology, with a focus on hydrometric data, analysis and interpretation.
I joined CEH in January 2016 as a Hydrologist in the Hydrological Status and Outlooks Group. My current responsibilities include:
- I have a core role within the National River Flow Archive (NRFA) and am involved in all areas of data loading, automatic and manual quality control and metadata improvements for the annual daily and peak flow data submissions and the period and record review.
- I am the NRFA Outreach Programme Coordinator which involves improving the visibility of the archive, utilising tools including the website, helpdesk, social media, e-newsletters and physical and digital publications.
- Within the NRFA I am a regional representative for Northern Ireland & North Scotland, undertaking data validation of daily and peak flow data and liaison with the measuring authorities.
- Writing and producing monthly Hydrological Summaries as well as hydrological reporting on floods and droughts as part of the National Hydrological Monitoring Programme.
- I am the producer of the monthly Hydrological Outlook.
- Project Officer for the RCUK Drought & Water Scarcity Programme and ENDOWS project.
BSc (Hons) Geography, University of Plymouth, 2010 - 2013
Member, British Hydrological Society