Social Media: | Twitter, | LinkedIn,
My main research interests are in hydrology, with a focus on hydrometric data, analysis and interpretation.
I joined CEH in January 2016 as a Hydrologist in the Hydrological Status and Outlooks Group. My current responsibilities include:
- I have a core role within the National River Flow Archive (NRFA) to aid the data loading, auto QC and metadata improvements for the annual daily and peak flow data submissions and the Data Review. I also load the rain gauge data supplied to the NRFA by the UK Met Office.
- I am the NRFA Outreach Programme Coordinator which involves improving the visibility of the archive, utilising tools including the website, helpdesk, social media, e-newsletters and physical and digital publications.
- Within the NRFA I am a regional representative for Northern Ireland & North Scotland, undertaking data validation of daily and peak flow data.
- Writing and producing the monthly Hydrological Summaries as well as hydrological reporting on floods and droughts as part of the National Hydrological Monitoring Programme.
- Project Officer for the RCUK Drought & Water Scarcity Programme Coordination Team and ENDOWS project.
BSc (Hons) Geography, University of Plymouth, 2010 - 2013
Member, British Hydrological Society