Social Media: | Twitter,
My name is Dr Ingo Schüder.
Please find my UKCEH blog here.
11/15 - Business Development Manager (Training), UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology, Wallingford
- Developing and managing delivery of the UKCEH external training offer https://www.ceh.ac.uk/training
04/14 – Director, Brillianto, Didcot
- Environmental consultancy specialising in Green Infrastructure and green spaces
- Support and advice on projects, policy and strategy
- Fundraising for nature conservation and green spaces
- Online photo image library and print products
- German-English translation services
07/14 -10/15 Chief Executive, Wild Oxfordshire, Abingdon
- Leading organisation through a period of transition, focussing on business development, rebranding, marketing and communication
03/09 -04/14 Green Infrastructure Senior Advisor, Natural England, Newcastle
- Management of the Green Infrastructure (GI) Programme for England
- Monitoring of Green Infrastructure and Priority Habitat creation
- Development of Green Infrastructure training material
PhD in Pest Management Science, Newcastle University, 2004
Full membership of the Chartered Institute of Ecology and Environmental Management since 2004 https://cieem.net/
- Schüder, I., Larink, O. and Hommes, M. (2004). The influence of temperature and food supply on the development of Adalia bipunctata (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae). European Journal of Entomology.101 (3): 379–384
- Schüder, I., Port, G. and Bennison, J. (Dec 2004). The behavioural response of slugs and snails to novel molluscicides, irritants and repellents. Pest Management Science. 60: 1171–1177
- Schüder, I., Port, G. and Bennison, J. (2004). The dose-dependent responses of Deroceras panormitanum and Oxyloma pfeifferi to potential novel molluscicides. Crop Protection, 23: 945-953.
- Schüder, I., Port, G. & Bennison, J. (2003) Barriers, repellents and antifeedants for slug and snail control. Crop Protection. 22: 1033-1038.
Ingo Schüder (Ingo Schuder)