- Development and release of the UK Water resources portal - a ‘one-stop-shop’ that brings all the latest hydrological data together in one place.
- New water quality tab for the Lakes portal to visualise Environment Agency data.
- UK-SCAPE hydrological sensor data integration tool - demonstrating the integration and visualisation of hydrological sensor data (often real-time) from diverse online sources.
- Drought data hub - browse, access and download drought data.
- Drought libraries - a nationally consistent toolkit for improved resilience in the UK public water supply sector.
- Historic Drought Inventory Explorer - search contents of the multi-sector drought inventory.
BA (Hons) Multimedia Communication Studies, 2:2. June 2003. University of Wolverhampton.