Social Media: | LinkedIn,
I am a CEH Science Co-ordinator in the Directorate. I work closely with the Science Director with responsibility for CEH's International activity to assist in overseeing the portfolio, monitoring progress and reporting on delivery of the international research portfolio and CEH's international engagements. In doing so I work with scientists across the organisation.
Science Coordinator, CEH 2008-present
Currently Project Manager of the India-UK Water Centre (www.iukwc.org), an initiative established in 2016 by the Natural Environment Research Council (NERC) and Indian Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) to foster long-term partnerships and dialogue between Indian and UK water researchers, water policy-makers and water businesses.
- Production Manager, Higher Education and Medicine; Academic Division; Oxford University Press 2006-2008
- Team Leader, Social Science and Science; Academic Division, Oxford University Press 2004-2006
- Production Editor, Science; Academic Division, Oxford University Press 2003-2006
- Administrator; The Ecology Centre, University of Queensland, Australia. 1997-2003
- Postgraduate research, The University of Queensland, 1997-2004
P. Hale; A. Petrie; D. Moloney; P. Sattler, editor/s. Management for Sustainable Ecosystems. Brisbane: Centre for Conservation Biology, the University of Queensland; 2000. 92-100.
BSc, University of Queensland, 1995
PGBSc Honours First Class (Botany), University of Queensland, 1996. "The Crown Architecture of Rainforest Cabinet Timber Trees"