Social Media: | Twitter,
I am an Environmental Chemist working within the Atmospheric Composition Change Group in the Atmospheric Chemistry and Effects Science Area. I have a background in analytical chemistry but my role at UK CEH covers a range of different areas:
- I am network manager for the UK National Ammonia Monitoring Network and Acid Gas and Aerosol Network.
- I perform preparation and analysis of ALPHA® samplers for short term or research projects
- I manage the sales and delivery of ALPHA® and DELTA® air quality monitoring systems
- I manage ammonia passive sampler measurement based research projects
- I work with colleagues at UK CEH to develop new ways and technology to measure ammonia in air
- I take training courses on how to correctly use our equipment
- I manage the cehairquality (email@example.com) inbox to answer or direct science enquiries to others at UK CEH who can help.
- I manage the ammonia passive sampler quality assurance exercise each year
My primary research focus is ammonia in air concentration and development of new measurement techniques.