Directly funded research fellowships are not available from UKCEH but we welcome the opportunity to work with externally-funded world-class scientists. If your experience and ambition match UKCEH's scientific aims and you wish to carry out research at one of our sites, the following funding schemes exist that could allow you to do so:
- BBSRC Fellowships
- Royal Society Industry Fellowship
- Daphne Jackson Memorial Fellowship
- Marie Curie Fellowship
- ERC Fellowships
- ESA Fellowships
- Newton International Fellowships.
Why conduct your research at UKCEH?
- Access to extensive long-term environmental monitoring facilities, large-scale experimental sites across the UK and a wealth of environmental information established over decades of research.
- Opportunities to work with experienced scientists in an organisation that is recognised internationally for its expertise in water & pollution and biodiversity & ecosystem research.
- Research in well-supported laboratories with state-of-the-art equipment and instrumentation.
- Excellent working relationships and partnerships with various government departments and agencies, thereby optimising the impact of our research.
- Potential for continued career development through internal and external learning and development opportunities.
Our robust approach to integrated science both internally and externally includes extensive collaborative research networks such as PEER (the Partnership for European Environmental Research), EurAqua and AlterNet, as well as projects funded by NERC, BBSRC, UK government departments and industry.
If you are interested in working with us or require further information about possible opportunities, please email email@example.com.