Field Logistics Scientist
+44 (0)131 4458455
- Field based research, field instrumentation and field site management.
- Site and logistics manager of large scale research field stations including Auchencorth Moss (UK EMEP Supersite, ICOS and WMO-GAW station), Bush Cabins (AURN/UKEAP site), Whim Moss (automated N field manipulation system), Easter Bush and Bush Central (field research stations).
- Field work coordination, H&S, infrastructure maintenance and access management.
- Atmospheric measurement instrument design, construction and operation.
- CEH LSO project lead for the AURN, TOMPS, PAH, ECOC, Black Carbon and VOC contracts.
- Ammonia pollution and effects on vegetation
- Plant and animal identification
- 2013 – Present: Field and logistics scientist at CEH Edinburgh
- 2011 – 2013: Consultant at MBEC, Edinburgh
- 2009 – 2010: Research Scientist at CEH Edinburgh
- 2007 – 2009: Research Scientist at the US-EPA
- 2007: Research Scientist at CEH Edinburgh
- 2006: Research Assistant at University of Wales, Bangor
- 2006: Temporary Research Scientist at CEH Edinburgh
- 2006: PhD - Air pollution and effects on vegetation Dundee University
- 2002: BSc (Hons) Environmental Science Bangor University