The Head of People & Skills recommends this article by our External Welfare Advisor on managing your mental health while home working.
The UKCEH Welfare team have also suggested these articles on mental health:
Coping with the challenges of working from home (summary of some support organisations available)
See this very informative and helpful article on ‘burnout’ and the following links:
- Advice and ideas from Mind.org: Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Advice and tips from the NHS: Mental wellbeing while staying at home
- NHS advice on mindfulness
- Top 10 tips on managing COVID19 anxiety from the NHS
- The Healthy Work Company have developed this wheel of control.
- Ten quick wins for looking after your wellbeing
- Ten top tips for healthy remote working from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Ten happiness tips to lift your mood from Mercer.