Here you can find examples of UKCEH science and their impact.
- Real time Monitoring of Pandemic Flu
- Pathogens in the Environment & Human Health
- Environmental Pollutants & Human Health
- Radioactivity Remediation
- Changing Diseases Vectors & Human Health
- Air Quality & Human Health
- International Water Resources Services
- International Hydrometeorological Services
- Why does the UK need a National River Flow Archive?
- Why monitor upland catchments?
- Why monitor chalk river systems?
- Why monitor lakes?
- Leading networks for water security