About the role
You will manage the administration and procurement of the Facilities Office and the day to day management of designated Facilities staff. You will report to the Facilities Manager in the effective and efficient provision of Facilities to the local science and infrastructure community, within the policies, procedures and processes corporately agreed.
You will have either a degree with practical experience or equivalent knowledge and skills to be able to evidence strong skills in:
- General Office or Facilities environment
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Financial/Budget management
- Staff Management and use of Microsoft Office.
You will be able to demonstrate specific knowledge and proven ability in the following areas:
- Health and Safety, and Environmental requirements as applicable to Facilities areas
- Service Contractor management
- Business Procurement processes for goods & services
- Able to demonstrate a commitment to promote and adhere to CEH values of Excellence, Integrity and Team work
We offer a flexible and supportive working environment and will encourage your continuing professional development as part of our career support.
How to Apply
To apply, email your completed application form and the equal opportunities monitoring form to: firstname.lastname@example.org