About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator / receptionist to join a world-class research organisation for a 4 month fixed term contract.
As Facilities Support you will cover reception at our site in Bangor.
You will also undertake general administration tasks within the Facilities Department such as photocopying, binding, scanning and sending faxes. Alongside this you will be involved with specific administration such as fleet administration and monitoring returns, stationary stock administration and postal and delivery administration.
You will manage maintenance contracts, records and site licence files, (to include lab and facilities equipment/systems.) On occasion you will assist other facilities staff with moving furniture and other equipment/stores as required.
- You will be confident with excellent communication skills (written and oral) and able to work effectively as part of a team to provide high quality support.
- You will have effective IT skills, being proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) with excellent organisational skills including the ability to work independently and prioritise your own work.
- You will be able to demonstrate a commitment to promote and adhere to CEH values of Excellence, Integrity and Team work.
- You will be available to start on Tuesday 24 September 2019.
- You will have a full driving license.
How to Apply
To apply, email your completed application form and the equal opportunities monitoring form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on the 18 September and 19 September 2019