Social Media: | LinkedIn,
I am a CEH Science Co-ordinator. I work closely with the Science Director for Water & Pollution Science and the Science Area Leads for Biosphere-Atmosphere Interactions, Natural Hazards, Pollution & Environmental Risk and Water Resources to assist the Director and Science Area Leads in running the portfolio, monitoring progress and reporting on delivery of the research portfolio. In doing so I work with scientists across the organisation .
Science Coordinator, CEH 2008-present
- Production Manager, Higher Education and Medicine; Academic Division; Oxford University Press 2006-2008
- Team Leader, Social Science and Science; Academic Division, Oxford University Press 2004-2006
- Production Editor, Science; Academic Division, Oxford University Press 2003-2006
- Administrator; The Ecology Centre, University of Queensland, Australia. 1997-2003
- Postgraduate research, The University of Queensland, 1997-2004
BSc, University of Queensland, 1995
PGBSc Honours First Class (Botany), University of Queensland, 1996. "The Crown Architecture of Rainforest Cabinet Timber Trees"